EPSA® Membership Terms and Conditions:
- Open to all civil servants in Malaysia
- One time off EPSA® membership registration while in the civil service.
- The user ID is the new Identification Card (IC) No. and password cannot exceed eight (8) characters
- It takes three (3) working days to approve the membership registration (Mon-Fri, 8.00am-5pm)
- Civil servants must have official individual emails, hence the civil servant must send a confirmation letter from his/her head of department to EPSA® for verification purposes.
- EPSA® members must constantly update their profile information in the event of a change of address and the department’s workplace. The EPSA® member must inform the EPSA® System Administrator to update his/her personal information and individual official email.
- EPSA® membership applications can only be done by applicant via EPSA Portal only, not by third party. Any applications from emails, fax and letter will not be accepted.